September is National Self-Improvement month here in the states. It’s also the month where the northern hemisphere has to say “Aloha” to summer.
I spent a lot of my summer working on self-improvement, from volunteer work to finally adding some credentials to my degree in the form of my insurance & annuities license to become a financial advisor with WFG.
My self-improvement continues this month with me returning to some routines abandoned over the summer (and years). Here’s the short list:
- drinking lots of water daily (want my glowing skin back)
- eating healthy (taking vitamins to fill in the gaps hasn’t been cutting it lately)
- exercising daily; it was the summer after all but follow Ms_ME on Fitocracy and I’ll follow back
- following my personal budget (busy making budgets for others necessitates that I’m actually following mine)
- and of course my blogging schedule
What will improvements will you make this month?